Several foreign countries have acquired OV-10s. All these variants were essentially OV-10As, except for the German OV-10Bs that had more extensive modifications (to the point a pod-mounted auxiliary jet engine was installed!) Click the links for more information about each country's OV-10s.
- Colombia - OV-10As remain active patrolling against rebel forces.
- Germany - OV-10Bs / OV-10B[Z]s were retired, but at least 3 are now flying with private groups in Belgium and France, including two with the German Wing of the OBA.
- Indonesia - OV-10Fs are still flying, and have been used against rebels in East Timor.
- Morocco - OV-10As are probably now on inactive status, primarily due to lack of funding.
- The Philippines - OV-10As are currently in active combat service. The 16th Attack Squadron comprises the Philippine Wing of the OBA.
- Thailand - OV-10Cs may be headed for retirement in the forseeable future.
- Venezuela - OV-10Es are active in border-patrol duties. The FAV hosted the international OV-10 symposium.
Photos of non-US Broncos that don't fit into the above pages will be shown on this page.